S-T-E-A-L-T-H
Please be sure to register if you have yet to do so.

Benefits of registering:

*Being able to post/read forums
*Ability to apply towards the clan
*No more ads
*-S- Rewards
*And more.....
S-T-E-A-L-T-H
Please be sure to register if you have yet to do so.

Benefits of registering:

*Being able to post/read forums
*Ability to apply towards the clan
*No more ads
*-S- Rewards
*And more.....
S-T-E-A-L-T-H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Just because something shows that its old doesnt mean there is nothing new to find by helping.
EST
CST
MST
PST

Share | 

PSN Praemo saying Hi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Praemo
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Praemo

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-03-23

PSN Praemo saying Hi Empty
PostSubject: PSN Praemo saying Hi   PSN Praemo saying Hi EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:25 am

Hi there,
I came across your post on the KZ3 forums and thought I'd see what you are all about. My big question is what other games do you all play besides KZ3.

I play BFBC2, KZ3, CoD: Black Ops, and have SOCOM 4 on pre order. I mostly play a sniper/recon class, but am also pretty adept as medic. my days off I can be found on throughout the day, when I work my time on comes after 6:30 pm Est. If you have any other questions for me please ask.
Back to top Go down
TheKillingSmiley
Commander
Commander
TheKillingSmiley

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: PSN Praemo saying Hi   PSN Praemo saying Hi EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:38 am

Welcome to S-T-E-A-L-T-H!

Firstly, lets get your question out of the way. We do play more than KZ3 but its without a doubt the main focus. We do have players who regularly play Black Ops but dont suspect to be blown away with participation in that department. We do seem to have a good amount of people who are excited for the upcoming release of SOCOM 4 though. Where we'll go with SOCOM 4 is still undecided though

Anyways, I hope you come to like we have come to build here at S-T-E-A-L-T-H and decide to fully join up. If not thats cool but either way, here's to hoping to play with you soon enough!
Back to top Go down
http://www.s-t-e-a-l-t-h.com
Praemo
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Praemo

PostSubject: Re: PSN Praemo saying Hi   PSN Praemo saying Hi EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Thank you for the welcome and I do hope to get some game time in with you all soon enough. If any of you would like to add me on PSN i go by Praemo, just let me know you're from Stealth and I'll be more than happy to add you to my friends list and get into some games with you.
Back to top Go down
Ashleymasl
Bullet Fodder
Ashleymasl

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-03-12

PostSubject: Re: PSN Praemo saying Hi   PSN Praemo saying Hi EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:53 am

Welcome welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Praemo
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Praemo

PostSubject: Re: PSN Praemo saying Hi   PSN Praemo saying Hi EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:28 am

Hey all, I got the clan invite from blood, I am looking forward to playing with you all. See you all online
Back to top Go down
burnt_me
First Lieutenant I
First Lieutenant I
burnt_me

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: PSN Praemo saying Hi   PSN Praemo saying Hi EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:24 pm

Wow I still haven't got that from blood. He said he will get to it when he is on. I hope there is one waiting for me when I get home. You can add me I wont be home until 430 pst and i usually dont get on until 8 or so pst.

psn burnt_me
Back to top Go down
http://www.killzone.com/kz3/en_US/mykillzone/overview.html?name=

PostSubject: Re: PSN Praemo saying Hi   PSN Praemo saying Hi EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:07 pm

A SOCOM player! This makes our chances of a SOCOM roster much better! cheers
Back to top Go down
burnt_me
First Lieutenant I
First Lieutenant I
burnt_me

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: PSN Praemo saying Hi   PSN Praemo saying Hi EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:31 pm

Radic where were you last night. I played Uplink mode and loved it. I will get this game if it gets good reviews.
Back to top Go down
http://www.killzone.com/kz3/en_US/mykillzone/overview.html?name=
Praemo
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Praemo

PostSubject: Re: PSN Praemo saying Hi   PSN Praemo saying Hi EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:48 pm

Have SOCOM on preorder, been playing the demo like mad, feel free to add me to friends for hook up matches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSN Praemo saying Hi   PSN Praemo saying Hi Empty

Back to top Go down

PSN Praemo saying Hi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S-T-E-A-L-T-H :: The Gate :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
-S- Chat Room | Killzone.com (Recruitment)