S-T-E-A-L-T-H
Please be sure to register if you have yet to do so.

Benefits of registering:

*Being able to post/read forums
*Ability to apply towards the clan
*No more ads
*-S- Rewards
*And more.....
S-T-E-A-L-T-H
Please be sure to register if you have yet to do so.

Benefits of registering:

*Being able to post/read forums
*Ability to apply towards the clan
*No more ads
*-S- Rewards
*And more.....
S-T-E-A-L-T-H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Just because something shows that its old doesnt mean there is nothing new to find by helping.
EST
CST
MST
PST

Share | 

Hey everybody Im new here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
silentriot809
Im a NINJA!
silentriot809

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2011-03-27

Hey everybody Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Hey everybody Im new here   Hey everybody Im new here EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:49 am

Im new to the clan
My PSN: silentriot809

I have has a lot of Killzone experience i have played Killzone 1, 2, and now 3 I am also skilled in other fps like MAG, COD MW2. I have only been in one killzone clan but that fell apart in killzone 2. I want to join the clan and help kick some ass!

I would like to be in the pro roster i am very active and will be on when i can and when you need me for matches. I found you guys on the Killzone.com clan list. So I hope I can be of help to you all and I look forward to playing with you guys.
Back to top Go down
TheKillingSmiley
Commander
Commander
TheKillingSmiley

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Hey everybody Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody Im new here   Hey everybody Im new here EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:12 pm

Welcome to S-T-E-A-L-T-H! We're glad to have you aboard. Please be sure to add myself (TheKillingSmiley), bloodsport87, and BlackRain_666. If you got a concern about anything of a private matter than feel free to pm at any time and I'll see what I can do.

Glad to hear you want to be competitive but the question no though is if you CAN be competitive. We're still putting together a are full roster so you're gonna have to prove yourself if you want to be a main player. Also, we ask that everyone stays active hear on the site. This is the we way communicate and how we relay information. If you think you got what it takes then awesome! Cant wait to play with you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.s-t-e-a-l-t-h.com

Hey everybody Im new here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S-T-E-A-L-T-H :: The Gate :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
-S- Chat Room | Killzone.com (Recruitment)