S-T-E-A-L-T-H
Please be sure to register if you have yet to do so.

Benefits of registering:

*Being able to post/read forums
*Ability to apply towards the clan
*No more ads
*-S- Rewards
*And more.....
S-T-E-A-L-T-H
Please be sure to register if you have yet to do so.

Benefits of registering:

*Being able to post/read forums
*Ability to apply towards the clan
*No more ads
*-S- Rewards
*And more.....
S-T-E-A-L-T-H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Just because something shows that its old doesnt mean there is nothing new to find by helping.
EST
CST
MST
PST

Share | 

For the newcomers. Im TKS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheKillingSmiley
Commander
Commander
TheKillingSmiley

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2008-05-24

For the newcomers. Im TKS Empty
PostSubject: For the newcomers. Im TKS   For the newcomers. Im TKS EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:13 pm

Like the title says, this is mainly for newcomers.

The name is Eric. All my friends call me Rowgo though. Thats pronounced Row-go. Might not seem difficult but a hell of a lot of people screw it up. Im a very easy going guy but I hold my values very close to me. I suspect the best from everyone and no less. Im not one to yell at a mistake being made or anything like that but Im not good at tolerating disrespect or general "asshole" behavior.

Anyway, I'm one of the two leaders of S-T-E-A-L-T-H. I handle all of the technical stuff. For instance this site.....all me. So if you ever have an issue with it then just speak up and Ill get right on it.

My outlook for this clan is very large. Actually, Im not a fan of the whole "clan" thing. Im not looking to build a clan. Im here to build a community of like minded gamers. Rather you're a casual player who likes to just mess around and have fun without getting serious, a hardcore gamer, or even just a plain old gamer who enjoys what they do and like playing with other like-minded gamers. You are the people who I am here for.

I have very few requests from my members. They're all listed in our code of conduct but there is ONE thing I truly look for in my members.

Dedication.

My view of this is rather simple. Be active and supportive of S-T-E-A-L-T-H. In other words don't suspect anymore than you give. You don't want to play with and respect me then don't suspect me to do anything for you. Give and Take. It's quite simple.

I will always make sure that Im here to help out my members and I try my best to give you all the best experience. So, to all the newcomers. Understand that I am a very easy going guy, but I will always strive for the best and so should you and to anyone looking to join.....give us a shot. Im sure you'll like what you find.
Back to top Go down
http://www.s-t-e-a-l-t-h.com
BlacKRaiN_666
Corporal II
Corporal II
BlacKRaiN_666

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2011-02-28

PostSubject: Re: For the newcomers. Im TKS   For the newcomers. Im TKS EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Bravo
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/XxoxXJustinInfamousXxoxX

PostSubject: Re: For the newcomers. Im TKS   For the newcomers. Im TKS EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:49 am

Spoken Like a true Leader. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the newcomers. Im TKS   For the newcomers. Im TKS Empty

Back to top Go down

For the newcomers. Im TKS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S-T-E-A-L-T-H :: The Gate :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to:  
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
-S- Chat Room | Killzone.com (Recruitment)