S-T-E-A-L-T-H
Please be sure to register if you have yet to do so.

Benefits of registering:

*Being able to post/read forums
*Ability to apply towards the clan
*No more ads
*-S- Rewards
*And more.....
S-T-E-A-L-T-H
Please be sure to register if you have yet to do so.

Benefits of registering:

*Being able to post/read forums
*Ability to apply towards the clan
*No more ads
*-S- Rewards
*And more.....
S-T-E-A-L-T-H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Just because something shows that its old doesnt mean there is nothing new to find by helping.
EST
CST
MST
PST

Share | 

New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
burnt_me
First Lieutenant I
First Lieutenant I
burnt_me

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2011-03-21

New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus Empty
PostSubject: New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus   New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:33 pm

I have made a new psn id to play Socom 4 and if I can find a decent used price Black Ops. The id is The_Burnt_Fetus. Please add me because I might use this name in the future for games like BF3, RE3, UC3, and possibly the new MW3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.killzone.com/kz3/en_US/mykillzone/overview.html?name=
TheKillingSmiley
Commander
Commander
TheKillingSmiley

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus   New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:37 pm

Cool cool. So KZ3 might be your last game with your current PSN id?
Back to top Go down
http://www.s-t-e-a-l-t-h.com
burnt_me
First Lieutenant I
First Lieutenant I
burnt_me

PostSubject: Re: New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus   New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:39 pm

IDK I haven't decided.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus   New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:08 pm

Im gonna change mine for Socom and BF 3 aswell.I love your new name.
Back to top Go down
Mexi-Crap
Recruit
Recruit
Mexi-Crap

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-04-07

PostSubject: Re: New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus   New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:16 pm

I quit changing my names after making 5 accounts to start all over on uncharted 2 and MAG, haha. I am done now, i have platinum trophies and dont wanna start fresh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus   New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:21 am

Ive been wanting to change my id for a while but something keeps telling. "Radec,wait for Sony to make it possible for USA users to change their ID" I hate that the Japanese accounts can Mad
Back to top Go down
burnt_me
First Lieutenant I
First Lieutenant I
burnt_me

PostSubject: Re: New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus   New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:45 am

Wait until Sony gives cross game chat to Japan and you will be waiting for two things that will never come to the PS3 in the USA. Here is the problem Japanese people have superiority complex...like us...I guess. And they want everything and they want to have it first.

PS where are you! I come on to play socom and you are never arround. Stop going to bed at 8 grandpa!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus   New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:48 am

I was watching TNA iMPACT last night lol .I was on Socom alot yesterday,even the ps3 Socoms .You need to tell me when you get off work so i can pplay with you.
Back to top Go down
burnt_me
First Lieutenant I
First Lieutenant I
burnt_me

PostSubject: Re: New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus   New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:55 am

Well it isn't when I get off it is when I get on. I get on around 7-8pm pst which means 11-12pm est. So if you are up at midnight ready to play and piss off your parents lets go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus   New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:08 am

Its not my parents that makes me go bed lol. I get tired.And i have school the next day lol. I'll be on tonight at 11 and 12,if i drink a MONSTER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus   New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:10 am

I Also hope your good,i need someone good to help me run this Socom Operation on here.Cant be Garbage and run a roster lol
Back to top Go down
burnt_me
First Lieutenant I
First Lieutenant I
burnt_me

PostSubject: Re: New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus   New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:23 am

Dude I would say at best I am average (can go positive on KD and I am learning the map flow), and I only played classic mode when I first tried the demo. I need to get use to that since I haven't played socom 2 since like 2003! Also, I went a respectable 12-7 last night playing bomb squad, and we won each round! Albeit, I was Tked a couple of time becuase our team was baord, it was like 14 v 5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus   New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:39 am

lol 12-7 is good for Socom,I just need to know your style so that we can have a well rounded team.Bomb squad is hard,especially if the bomb tech is garbage,or if you have dumb teammates.I got about 5 and 1 defuse as a bomb tech yesterday,only one teammate was actually protecting me lol
Back to top Go down
burnt_me
First Lieutenant I
First Lieutenant I
burnt_me

PostSubject: Re: New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus   New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:56 am

My style? Have you not played KZ3 with me? It is to talk and to push as a team. I will even push as a sniper if needed. I also complain ALOT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus   New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:45 pm

I NEED NO COMPLAINING DURING A GAME.The Tactical decisons we'll make will be for your own good.And i dont think i've ever played with you.So you might be a CoD style player which is what we DO NOT WANT.
Back to top Go down
burnt_me
First Lieutenant I
First Lieutenant I
burnt_me

PostSubject: Re: New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus   New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:06 pm

CoD style player? Do you mean loan wolf-esque? Radec I dont want you Razz You should probably cool down a second a wait till the game comes out then focus all this energy towards it. It is hard for me to get excited about a non-killzone video game anymore. I am 28 they are starting to look like toys to me... my brain is changing 0_o.

But, please realize that I want the game and I play to win as a team. I talk to do so unless exhausted then I am kind of quiet. When I say I complain (yell loudly) it is because I get quickly annoyed when people do dumb stuff (ie KZ3 a medic will revive you while being shot so that the killer can get 3 kills instead of 1).

If you want a team player someone who likes to talk out our actions in game and move as a team I am your man. If you are looking for roles for people to play and expect that person to carry a piece of a map then you will lose. That strategy rarely works in clan matches and is very fragile if some gets killed during a push you have a gaping hole in a wall. Think of Opperations where you might let the attacking team take the first objectives so that you can use the tighter quarters to set up some good defenses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus   New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus Empty

Back to top Go down

New PSN The_Burnt_Fetus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S-T-E-A-L-T-H :: The Gate :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
-S- Chat Room | Killzone.com (Recruitment)